Thursday, August 13, 2009

I want to write something....

Here I am.
with nothing to look forward to, with no help around.
all alone, yet again.
abandoned and desecrated by the very life i was once honored with.
a life that i came to respect and adore for its magnificence.

i disrupted it, i bent the rules, and tested my wits and i became nothing!

and here i am.
day after day wondering why i do this to myself.
why do i bring upon myself this mountain of pain and sadness?
why do i throw myself into a bottomless pit where i can only rejoice my reunion with nothingness, yet again?

it was a discovery of epic proportions, finding peace within me.
and ive missed it every single day since the day i lost it!

can i ever possibly discover it again? find that one tool that answers all my questions that brings me to peace and calmness?

No comments: